Before making a decision about applying for a visa to enter any country, the first thing that all of visitors and business man do is finding information. The following will guide you details about available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form for those UK (United Kingdom) citizens want to go to Vietnam with Vietnam Business Visa.
- Tips to get Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens
- Vietnam Evisa in UK (United Kingdom)
- How much is Vietnam Visa Extension for England citizens?
When do UK citizens need Vietnam Business Visa?
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa are needed for citizens of UK, or living in UK when they come to Vietnam with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, purchase or sell merchandise, set up industrial venture, attend conferences or meetings…
Though, UK passport holders visiting Vietnam for working can apply for business visa on the same procedure. By getting the business visa, you’ll not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is incredibly difficult and time-consuming.
Validity of Vietnam Business Visa for UK citizens
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for short-term visa (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is granted with multiple entries solely.
Citizens who have UK passport should prepare the following documents to apply for Vietnam business visa:
- Your UK passport with at least 6 months from the date of travel to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining
- Vietnam Visa Application form
- 2 photographs : 35x45cm, white background, 80% face size, taken within 6 months and without glasses.
- Invitation letter
- Return ticket flight.
Vietnam Visa UK on Arrival Cost
There is an easier way for UK nationals to get Vietnam Business Visa: let a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. Getting Vietnam Visa UK on Arrival is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa. On the other hand, processing time maybe shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in urgent case.
Vietnam visa service fees will depends on the service you choose. Process time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
How can UK citizens get Vietnam Business Visa? Just doing 3 following steps, you will get Vietnam Visa easily:
- After accessing in website and fill out the Vietnam Visa Application form with your information such as full name, date of birth, passport number…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Besides that, when you apply visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course you can choose them or not, no problem!
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in London, Liverpool, Bristol, Manchester, Birmingham, Glasgow or any cities in England. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Get Vietnam Business Visa via Vietnam Embassy in England
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in England
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help citizens having UK passport know more about Vietnam business visa. If there are any problem or trouble, let’s access our website Vietnam Embassy in England or contact us, it is provided for information and service purpose! We will support you with our best!
- Address: 1 Floor, 56A Nguyen Cu Trinh St, Dist.1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239