Vietnam economy has been expanded in recent years, so it attracts a great number of foreign businessmen and investors to explore business opportunities in Vietnam. What are available visa types, documents requirement for the application, visa fees, visa form? This article will supply all information about how to apply for Vietnam business visa in Australia.
When do foreigners need Vietnam Business Visa?
According to immigration rules, Vietnam business visa in Australia are needed when they come to Vietnam with many purpose such as: Explore business potentialities, purchase or sell merchandise, set up industrial venture, attend conferences or meetings…
Though, Australian passport holders in particular and foreigners in Australia in general visiting Vietnam for working can apply for business visa on the same procedure. By getting the business visa, you’ll not need to apply for work permit whose procedure is incredibly difficult and time-consuming.
Vietnam business visa, which is categorized as DN, LV, DT, is issued for those who enter Vietnam for business purpose. Except for businessmen from Visa Waiver Countries, all foreigners must apply for a business visa to do business or explore business opportunities in Vietnam.
Validity of Vietnam Business Visa in Australia
The maximum period of stay a business visa is one year. There are single and multiple entries for short-term visa (valid for three months) however the long-term visa is issued with multiple entries solely.
Required documents when applying Vietnam business visa in Australia
When applying at the Embassy/ Consulate, you need to prepare these documents, but remember that the requirements of business visa may be slightly various from embassy to the embassy but most of them will be:
- Your original passport with at least 6 months validity according to requirements of airlines. If there is no blank page on the passport, a loose-leaf visa will be issued.
- Application form
- Letter of entry clearance from the Ministry of Public Security: the business partner in Vietnam will support you obtain this letter. You just need to provide them with your passport details, type of visa, proposed date of entry and name of the Vietnamese embassy/consulate you wish to collect the visa from. The letter will be granted after 5 to 7 business days.
- Vietnam visa fees in Australia
Applying Vietnam Visa on Arrival for business purpose
There are many kinds of way to apply this kind of visa but Vietnam business visa on arrival is recommended for most of businessmen due to its convenience and quick result. Visa on arrival is another way to obtain an authorized visa issued by Vietnam Immigration Department. In addition, holding this type of visa, you will be allowed to stay in Vietnam from one month to one year with a single or multiple entries.
You no need to worry about the procedure because when using this service, you can submit your application online, which saves pretty much time for moving. What we want to emphasize is that you should not book your airline ticket before holding the business approval letter since the custom will not allow you to enter Vietnam before the entry day on your approval letter. You passport will be stamped right in any Vietnam international airports you decided, which is rather convenient.
There is an easier way for Australian nationals to get Vietnam Business Visa: let a Visa Agent apply for you. Your visa will be given at the airport where you land. Getting Vietnam Visa on Arrival is a very convenient way, you do not need to go to to the Embassy or Consulate, just need to stay at home, access the Internet and do some simple steps, you will get a Vietnam Business Visa. On the other hand, processing time maybe shorter than when you apply at Embassy, it becomes the most convenient way if you are in urgent case.
Vietnam visa service fees will depends on the service you choose. Process time is from 1 to 2 working days. In urgent service, you can get visa in 4 to 8 working hours and in rush case, it takes you from 30 minutes to 1 working hour.
How to get Vietnam Business Visa in Australia? The same with Vietnam tourist visa in Australia, you just need to do 3 following steps and then get Vietnam Visa easily:
- After accessing in website and fill out the Vietnam Visa Application form with your information such as full name, date of birth, passport number…
- After double checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
Besides that, when you apply visa on arrival, you can also book some extra services. Some extra services are available in variety of kinds once you apply online as AIRPORT FAST-TRACK SERVICE & VIP, CAR PICK-UP, HOTEL RESERVATION, TOUR BOOKING or VIETNAM VISA EXTENSION. These services will make your trip be more comfortable and flexible, of course you can choose them or not, no problem!
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth, Cairns, Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or any cities in Australia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
Get Vietnam Business Visa via Vietnam Embassy in Australia
Here is a list of Vietnam Embassy in Australia and many other Consulate/ Embassy in Australia. Depending on distance from there to your house, you can choose the one which is near you place.
Embassy of Vietnam in Canberra, Australia
- Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, OMalley, ACT, 2606, Australia
- Phone: (612) 6286 6059
- Fax: (612) 6286 4534
- Email: email@example.com
- Note: Working time: Monday – Friday
9.00 AM – 5.00 PM. Australian public holidays are excepted
Consulate General of Vietnam in Sydney, Australia
- Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027
- Phone: (612) 9327 2539
- Fax: (612) 9328 1653
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Vietnamese Consulate in New South Wales, Australia
- Suite 205, Level 2, Edgecliff Centre
- 203-233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, New South Wales 2027
- City: New South Wales
- Phone: (02) 9327 1912 / 9327 2539
- Fax: (02) 9328 1653
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 9:00 AM – 12:30 PM 13:30 PM – 16:00 PM
Vietnam Consulate Perth
- Address: Vietnamese Consulate General in Perth, Australia – Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, Perth, WA 6000 – PO Box 3122, East Perth, WA 6892 – Australia
- Telephone: (+61) 8 9221 1158 – 8 9225 3642 – 8 9225 3645
- Fax: (+61) 8 9225 6881
- E-mail: email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consul: Mr. Phung The Long – Consul General
- Office Hours: Monday to Friday 09:00-16:00
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
We hope this section will help citizens having Australian passport know more about Vietnam business visa. Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239