Visitors in England who want to take a trip to Vietnam all need a Vietnam Visa to enter. However, how to get Vietnam visa UK tourist? This section will give you some information about Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens.
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for England citizens
- Vietnam Evisa in UK (United Kingdom)
- How much is Vietnam Visa Extension for England citizens?
What is Vietnam tourist visa for UK passport holders?
Vietnam tourist visa for Asian nation in general and UK citizens in particular is a landmark service initiated by the Government of Vietnam so as to travel to Vietnam.
All of foreign visitors, especially UK passport holders wanting to travel to Vietnam are required to hold a valid Vietnam visa UK tourist.
How to get Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens?
Before submitting your application for a Vietnam visa UK tourist, you have to prepare following documents :
- Your passport with at least 6 months after arrival to Vietnam and minimum 01 empty page remaining.
- A Credit/Paypal account/Debit card
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Evisa in UK is valid for 30 days after arrival. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of a Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
3 simple steps to get Vietnam Visa UK tourist
To apply for Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens, you just need to follow 3 simple step below:
- STEP 1: FILLING OUT THE SECURE APPLICATION FORM ONLINE with your information including Full name, Date of birth, Passport number, Nationality, Date of arrival, Vietnam visa length.
- STEP 2: GETTING THE CONFIRMATION AND PAYMENT REQUIREMENTS double check your information and make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- STEP 3: RECEIVING YOUR APPROVAL LETTER AND INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR VISA STAMPED We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
We hope this section will help you know more about Vietnam tourist visa for UK citizens. For more information about Vietnam embassy UK tourist visa, please kindly to access our website Vietnam Embassy in England, it is provided for information and service purpose.