Thanks to the convenient movement between Vietnam and England, UK passport holders are now not difficult as in the past to get a Vietnam Visa. This section will come up with a solution about Vietnam Evisa, especially in the UK.
- Extension for England citizens
- Vietnam Visa Requirements for England citizens
- Vietnam Visa fee in England
Vietnam is one of the most popular countries on the list of every traveler in SE Asia. In February 2017, this country launched the e-visa program to simplify the visa process. Who can apply Vietnam Evisa to enter Vietnam? The answer is citizens from 46 countries, including UK, also can get their Vietnam Evisa electronically.
Frequently asked a question about Vietnam E-visa
What do I need to prepare when applying for a Vietnam E-visa?
You have to prepare the following documents in order to apply for a Vietnam visa:
- Your original passport (at least 6 months in validity after arrival to Vietnam)
- A Credit / Debit card / Paypal account
- Digital Passport Scan (main page)
- Digital ID/Passport image
How long does it take to apply for an Evisa?
There are many cases that you can choose, the waiting time will depend on it. There are three options:
- Standard Processing Time: 5 business days.
- Rush Processing: 4 business days.
- Super Rush Processing: 2 business days.
How long is the Vietnam E-visa valid for?
The Vietnam Evisa has the validity of 30 days after your arrival. In addition, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
What are Vietnam E-visa Requirements for UK passport holders?
Your passport must have validity for a minimum of 30 days beyond the visa expiry date. For example, in case you enter Vietnam today and your visa expires in 30 days, then your passport must be valid for at least 60 days.
Ports of entry that permit the use of Vietnam E-visa
- Noi Bai International Airport (Ha Noi)
- Cat Bi International Airport (Hai Phong)
- Da Nang International Airport
- Cam Ranh International Airport (Khanh Hoa)
- Phu Bai International Airport
- Phu Quoc International Airport
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport (Ho Chi Minh City)
- Can Tho International Airport
- Bo Y Landport
- Cha Lo Landport
- Cau Treo Landport
- Huu Nghi Landport
- Ha Tien Landport
- Lao Bao Landport
- Lao Cai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Moc Bai Landport
- Nam Can Landport
- Song Tien Landport
- Tinh Bien Landport
- Xa Mat Landport
- Da Nang Seaport
- Hon Gai Seaport
- Hai Phong Seaport
- Nha Trang Seaport
- Quy Nhon Seaport
- Ho Chi Minh City Seaport
- Vung Tau Seaport
What do I need to show when entering Vietnam?
You must present a printed copy of the E-visa, accompany with your passport.
Things you need to consider before applying
- A Vietnam Evisa is valid for 30 days with single entry, from the proposed date of entry indicated during the application and Vietnam visa on arrival is the option you should choose for multiple entries or a stay in excess of 30 days. Please find out ways to apply for the visa on arrival by reading How to get a visa for Vietnam in UK?
- With Vietnam E visa UK, you can remain in this country for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.
- UK travelers who want to visit Vietnam must have their passport with at least 6-month validity from the planned date of entry.
- The passport must be valid for at least one months after arrival in Vietnam and it must have at least two blank pages for the immigration and border control officer.
- Minors who have their own passport must complete a full Vietnam E visa UK application. Minors who are 14 and under and included on their parent’s passport will have to be included on their parents E-visa application.
- Applicants are also needed to carry a copy of their E-visa at all times during their stay.
How to apply online for Vietnam E-visa?
If you want to apply Vietnam Evisa, you just need to follow 3 simple steps:
- Access the website and fill in Apply Vietnam visa form include the airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, date of birth, passport number and your nationality.
- After double-checking your information to make sure that all are correct, you can also make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- You are going to receive your approval letter and instructions to get your visa stamped. We shall automatically process the approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time. You just need to print and show it at the International airport you land.
Is there any question that we do not list? Please let us know by leaving a comment. For more information about Vietnam visa or Vietnam e visa UK cost, please kindly to access our website Vietnam Embassy in England, it is provided for information and service purpose.
More detail : Vietnam visa UK