There are many ways to obtain Vietnam Visa and you can consider in order to choose the most suitable one. How to apply Vietnam visa in Croatia?
List of countries exempt from the visa to enter Vietnam
If you are Croatia passport holders, unfortunately, your country is not in exemption list to enter Vietnam so need to apply Visa. If you live in Croatia but are not Croatia citizen, please carefully check out the table below to know whether your country is in exemption list or not. Unless, you will lost money and time uselessly.
How to apply Vietnam visa on Arrival in Croatia?
The Croatia passport holders can apply Vietnam visa on arrival from anywhere outside of Vietnam. The Vietnam visa will be picked up upon arrival at the Vietnam airports by showing up the printed approval letter.
The approval letter will be sent via email within 1 or 2 working days (normal processing mode), 4 working hours (urgent processing mode) or even 1 hour (emergency processing mode) depending on which option the applicant chooses when submitting online application form.
The aim of visa on arrival is to make the trip to Vietnam easier and cheaper. It is applicable only to those traveling by air to Vietnam. Vietnam visa on arrival is especially an advantage to those living far from the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Croatia.
By using visa on arrival Vietnam, the Croatia travelers do not need to wait too long to get the approval letter, an official document issued by Vietnam Immigration Department giving permission to get the visa upon arrival.
The total fee you have to pay to get Visa On Arrival = Visa service fee + Visa stamp fee + Supporting Services
- Visa service fee: Fee paying for the sponsor in Vietnam to arrange approval letter from Vietnam Immigration Department. Please note that it is unable to get visa on arrival without the approval letter. This fee depends on your nationality and type of visa you choose.
- Visa stamp fee: Fee paying to get visa stamped on your passport when you collect your visa on arrival at airports of Vietnam or at embassy of Vietnam in your country. You cannot pay this fee in advance via any sponsor or any travel agent. It is different from the type of visa you want to get. Please see the table mentioned in “Applying Visa On Arrival Procedure” for your reference.
- Supporting Services: Add-on service in case you need some special supports from the time processing your approval letter to the date of arrival.
How to apply Vietnam visa on Arrival?
Step 1: Fill in apply Vietnam visa form with your personal information and kinds of visa you want to apply
Step 2: Make online payment by Credit card via PayPal. After finishing to make payment, you immediately receive an email informing about your order with detailed information. Your job is to wait for the result. It takes about 2 working days for basic services or faster if you choose urgent services.
Step 3: Receive Approval letter within 2 working days. This visa approval letter helps you when you get in airplane and it’s required to show at “Landing Visa” or “Visa Upon Arrival” office for picking up your visa.
Step 4: On arrival at your destination airport, you are required to submit your visa approval letter + passport + Vietnamese visa application form, then waiting to be called for paying the visa stamping fee to get your visa.
Applying Vietnam visa on Arrival, you can get your Vietnam visa in Dubrovnik, Split, Zadar, Zagreb, Pula, Osijek, Sisak, Rijeka, Varazdin Sibenik or any cities in Croatia. Let’s apply visa at visaonlinevietnam.com!
When applying Vietnam Visa via Visa On Arrival, you can choose extra service as well, such as FAST TRACK, CAR PICK UP, BOOKING HOTEL, BOOKING TOUR,… These available services can support your trip by saving time and acquiring a lot of comforts.
Before obtaining Vietnam visa, you should note:
- Please make sure that your passport has minimum 6 months validity and left pages.
- For visa on arrival option, it is applicable to those who travel to Vietnam by air only.
Prepare the following documents to stamp your visa at the airport:
- Visa Approval Letter issued by Vietnam Immigration Department (which had been sent to your email in working days)
- Immigration Form
- Passport and remaining period of over 6 months, with at least 2 blank pages
- Two 4×6 photos with white background, taken within 6 months and without glasses
- Stamping fee
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/
We are here willing and pleased to assist you at our best so please kindly contact us for any further information or you need our support.