Foreigners who want to enter Vietnam need to apply Vietnam visa and there are many types of visa base on period of time that they want to stay in Vietnam: 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year. Besides 1 month Vietnam visa, tourists and business passengers are able to pick up 3 months Vietnam visa including 3 months single and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa depending on their purpose when entering Vietnam.
Information about 3 months Vietnam visa
This kind of visa is beneficial for those who want to stay long in Vietnam without leaving the country. You are allowed to stay uninterruptedly within 90 days and once you leave Vietnam, it will be expired.
Vietnam Tourist visa is not only available for tourists and on the contrary, Vietnam business visa is not applicable for businessmen only. A tourist could apply for a business visa and a businessman can obtain for a travel visa. It is not a serious problem if you apply for a visa that is not suitable for your purpose of visit. All what you care is that your kind of visa should be convenient to your schedule. If you plan to visit Vietnam longer than 1 month, nothing can prevent you from applying for a Vietnam business visa with 3 month validity. Not any Vietnam Immigration Officer is interested in purpose of your travel. Indeed.
A 3-month Vietnam visa is always associated with business visa. Although your intended travel purpose is vacation, you will get a business visa for 3-month stay in Vietnam. Therefore, do not worry if you a business visa for a 3 month tourist purpose.
There are two types of 3-month Vietnam visa: single and multiple. With single visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam one time during 3 month validity of visa. With multiple visa, your can make repeat visits to our country.
Vietnam business visa is good for both business and tourism purposes. With 3 months single Vietnam visa, you can’t re-enter Vietnam without applying for a new one.
Vietnam business visa 3 months single entry can be obtained at the Vietnam Embassy or at the airport in Vietnam with visa on arrival service. Normally, people would love to apply for visa on arrival to save the time and money. It is especially beneficial for those who stay far from the Vietnam Embassy. The 3 months single Vietnam visa stamping visa is USD 25 and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa stamping fee is USD 50.
How to apply 3 months single and 3 months multiple Vietnam visa?
Applying for visa at Vietnam Embassy
This is a traditional way that foreigners usually use when they want to apply for a Vietnam visa. How can foreigners apply for 3 months Vietnam visa? You just need to follow these steps to apply for a Vietnam visa at the Vietnam Embassy in your place:
- Contact the Embassy (with the details provided above) to make an appointment.
- Go to the Embassy website, download and fill in the application form.
- Bring all needed documents.
- Return to the Vietnam Embassy to collect your visa after 5 working days.
- Process time: it depends on you and how fast you need your visa. In many different cases, time will not be the same. For a detail answer, you should make a call to your agency or to Vietnam Embassy in advance.
Required documents to apply at Vietnam Embassy
- A completed visa application form
- Your original valid passport
- 2 passport-size photos (30mm width x 40mm height, in colour, taken within the past six months and without wearing glasses)
- Your flight booking
- Proof of payment for visa fee (if you are using a courier service, or depositing the fee into the Embassy’s account at a bank)
- Proof of accommodation for full stay
Applying Vietnam visa On Arrival
Visa on Arrival is used by many people who live so far away from the Embassy or Consulate, do not have time to go there apply for yourself, do not want to lose the issues (passport, money or documents) by postal mail. With this way, you can stay at home, access the Internet and follow some simple steps to get a Vietnam Visa.
How can foreigners apply for 3 months Vietnam visa?
- Fill in apply Vietnam Visa form on website with your information such as full name, passport number, date of birth, gender, nationality, date of arrival, type of visa… Remember to choose the type of visa you want to get in this step!
- Double check your information to make sure that all are correct, make a payment with a list of payment methods we accept and fill in the secure payment page for our visa service fee.
- Receive approval letter in working hours. We shall automatically process approval letter and give the result back to your contact’s email on the bookings as processing time.
The time you can get your Vietnam visa depends on the method of processing time you choose. The Vietnam Tourist Visa valid for 30 days after arrival, just 1 time entry/ exit. Moreover, it is a single entry visa and allows for a maximum stay of 30 days.
www.VisaOnlineVietnam.com is operated by VIETNAM VISA SERVICE., Co. LTD VIETNAM with more than 18-years experience in visa service and 20-year in traveling arrangement. This website was set up to offer visa applicants the most convenient but cheapest services that meet the criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach; save your time & money; Money back guarantees for declined applications.
Should you need any further information or have any problem with visa, contact us:
- Address: 1 Floor, 56 Nguyen Cu Trinh Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Phone: +84 839 20 24 26
- Hotline: +84 968 18 77 18 \ WhatsApp: +84 – 982 879718
- Email: email@example.com
- Tollfree USA: 1866-278-6239
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/visaonlinevietnamcom/