How to apply for Vietnam Visa Extension for English citizens? How much does it cost? Is the procedure difficult?
After having a visa, the majority of people tend to think that they come to the end. It is a mistake if you are among them, because you need to notice the expire date of the visa, in case you want to stay in Vietnam longer than that day, you have to get your visa extend on time.
As you know, England is not in Vietnam exemption list, that mean English citizens are required a visa to enter Vietnam, regardless what purpose such as traveling, working, visiting relatives…
Published provisions of the Government of Vietnam said that English passport holders are allowed to stay in Vietnam for a limited period. Therefore, if they want to continue staying, Vietnam visa extension UK is a way to help them, otherwise they will be punished due to overdue visa, can be deported from Vietnam and listed on the entry blacklist.
Of course, you have to pay for a fee when getting your Vietnam visa extended, so how much is it?
Vietnam Visa Extension for English citizens
According to many experience, the cost of visa renewal is higher than that of visa extension. Visitors can get their visa extended at Vietnam Embassy in England.
Vietnam Embassy in England
Embassy of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam in England
Address:12-14 Victoria Road, London W8 5RD
The website of Vietnam Embassy in England which is provided for information and service purpose will supply you with information about Embassy of Vietnam in England.
The procedures to get your visa extended at Vietnam Embassy is not difficult but your waiting time to get visa extension is quite long. As usual, a person needs to wait for 5 to 7 working days to get 1 month visa extended and 8 to 10 working days to get 3 month visa extended. Moreover, your original passport will be kept at Vietnam Immigration Department for processing during waiting time, so make sure that you will not use your passport to go to anywhere by air.
To simplify your procedures for Vietnam visa extension UK you can contact any visa agent which can help you get Vietnam Visa On Arrival to enter Vietnam, they can help you to extend your visa as well. You know, there are many kind of visa such as tourism, business or work permit, so their procedures are not the same.
You should notice somethings when applying Vietnam Visa Extension for English citizens:
– Your purpose of the latest entry visa will decide the procedures of Visa extension
– Vietnam border gate in which you enter will determine extension cost
– The latest date of entry will impact substantial on extension fee
– You should provide visa agent with number of extensions and places of extension.
Vietnam Visa Extension for English citizens about work permit
Foreigners who want to stay in Vietnam for business and live for long time can not apply for tourism visa, they must have work permit. They can make 2 or 3 year residence card which can be extended after obtaining work permits or make 5 Year Visa Exemption if they are spouses.
Work Permit Extension for English passport holders
Work permit, like other kinds of visa, has a limited period as well so English employees who want to work in Vietnam must submit documents to renew work permit to local Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs Service where were initially issued the permit before at least 10 days but not more than 30 days before the existing permit expires.
To extend your work permit, you need to prepare:
– The written request to renew the work permit of the employer
– Two color photos (size 4cm x 6cm, white background, straight face, no glasses), not more than 6 months up to the date of application.
– Copy of work contract.
– Your current work permit.
How much to pay for Vietnam visa extension for English citizens?
The fee that you need to pay for Vietnam visa extension UK is not the same because the different situation such as nationality and your border port. To know your specific price with particular case, you must send photo of passport and visa via email to visa agent. It is usually from USD 130 to USD 530 depending on the period as 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, this is price for reference purpose.
1) You should extend your Vietnam visa at the minimum of 5 days before deadlines of your stay in Vietnam
2) You will have to pay additional fee for emergency service
3) You should renew if you want to stay in Vietnam for 3 months and wish to change types of visa from single to multiple. You can also renew it by applying Visa online Vietnam as its convenience and saving time. Please kindly read How to get a visa for Vietnam in UK? for a detailed guideline.